Monday, February 2, 2009

Sunny Cat Nap....


Those of you who are ever around becca know... she is a little fussy..... haha.... That is an understatement! I realized the majority of the pictures on our blog she is crying, or fussy, or confused....

Here is a photo to attribute how cute she is when she is sleeping. She is snoozing in her sunny crib right now, and i couldn't help but take a picture of how peaceful she looks! I especially love the dimple in her elbow, she is getting so chubby!

9 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I love the elbow dimple! SOOOO cute!

Maren and Blake said...

She is really cute. I wish I could have sunny cat naps all the time.

Amanda said...

She is adorable!

Hema and Becky said...

Rebecca is so cute! What a darling picture of her! Isn't being a mom the best!!!

Kelly A. said...

That is an ADORABLE picture!!!

natalie said...

CUTE! She really is getting chunky. :)

Jamie said...

Ah, so cute. I love a good cat nap. Logan has been right there fussy with her. It's something in the water . . .

Steph said...

She looks so sweet, babies are so adorable when they're sleeping!

Amy Miller said...

I love to watch them sleep - it can be such a nice break sometimes. Thanks for taking pictures for me last week. Hopefully we'll see you Friday.