Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Neighbors!


Hooray! We are so excited that Marcus and Natalie are moving in to the other half of our duplex! It will be fun to have family so close.

Plus look how great they are at tending Becca! :)

7 comments:

Brad and Marci said...

I wish we were moving in right next to you guys, you are the best! How are things going for you? Thanks for the encouraging words about having a girl. I am afraid Kali will teach this girl her wicked ways and then I might have to start using my wicked ways!

Maren and Blake said...

neighbors are great. family makes it even better.

Marcus Lane said...

ya we are pretty cool. and we will apalogize now for any uncomfortable things that may happen.....

dani said...

yay! that's so cool:)

Hema and Becky said...

How fun!! I am always wishing my family was closer! That will be SO fun!!

Matt and Becca said...

How fun! My sister and her husband used to live across the street from us, and it was a blast!

We still need to come see your place and visit you guys!

candace said...

just as long as hey keep wearing those christmas sweaters!!!