We road tripped FEE NIX, AZ. ( i think they should spell phoenix that way....) for a grad school interview. We stayed with Brett and Tess, and had a way fun time swimming at their clubhouse (yes, this really is their pool by a gorgeous lake.....) playing tennis, buying dirt cheap produce and playing with their cute kids....

Thanks Arizona for showing us a great time! We might be back..... :)

I have a super funny story about valentines day..... it will be coming.....
2 comments:
Hi Guys! We invited you to our blog...yay for technology so we can keep in touch. Good luck with your interviews...I (Alicia) lived in PHX several years ago and loved it!
If you come to check out WSU you can stay with us. We don't have a pool, but I can think of something fun to do.
Good luck with all the interviews.
Post a Comment