Well Dave turned into quite the blogger last week. I got all this "confession/emergency" emails from work that he needed my blogger username and password. He attempted to reset the password, and log in himself, but was unsuccessful. :) Thanks for such a sweet debut, you're an awesome blogger! All in favor of dave continuing to work on this blog, say I!
This week we took a little rendezvous to visit Grandpa Hawkins in Lakeshore.
Rebecca was so happy (unheard of, i know!) sitting on grandpa's lap. He makes fun geese, and quacking noises, she loved it!
Tay, Em, and Isaac all came with us, and were so cute!
Taylor took this picture of us sitting on a hay bail.
Rebecca was shocked......This weekend we went swimming with Jamie and Shane, and then they offered to tend Becca last night too! It was great going to the adult session of stake conf. without a baby on my lap. I could actually listen and pay attention! Thanks guys! We owe you!


4 comments:
I. (in response to your question about Dave.) A trip away is always nice and stake conference without little ones is even better. You guys should trade babysitting (which I am sure you already do).
Rebecca is so cute. I totally want a little girl.
ba! We owe you way a ton!! And I loved Dave's post. He should post more. So lunch tomorrow? I'll pick you up at noon. And we ARE TENDING BECCA one night a week this week, you choose the day. Really. Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday would work. you guys need a good date.
Cute pictures! I know grandpa loves the visits. We are lucky to have such a sweet grandpa that loves to hold his great grandchilren and make funny noises for them.
Taylor is a great photographer. I love going out to visit Grandpa... you guys are so lucky!
Post a Comment