Friday, May 29, 2009

Disco Birthday Party!

When I heard you could take strollers on the skating rink at Classic... I knew this had to be my birthday festivity this year. I am feeling OLD being a mom and all, but this made me feel as hip, young, and fresh as ever! Thanks for coming everyone! Enjoy the pictures!











Sorry Scott, Grace, James, Mom, Taylor, Emily, Isaac, Danny, Rich, Britton, Amy, Tara, Kate, Zach &Liz (and kids) and anyone else who didn't get pictured. I was too busy skating!!!!

8 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

How much fun. I am sad we weren't there. As for being old, you are totally NOT old. A young hot mama, could Dave ask for anything more?

Marcus Lane said...

that party was rockin!

Nate and Julie said...

Looks like a great party! Happy late birthday!

Kelly A. said...

Looks like it was a blast! I am sad we couldn't make it!!

natalie said...

That was so fun!

Melanie said...

Fun, fun! I wish we could have made it! Lets do lunch okay?

Jamie said...

We loooooved your party, it was the best one we've been to since . .. forever! Thanks for inviting us!

candace said...

SO much fun! I am glad I have FINALLY made the blog! ha ha.