Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jump Start on Memorial Day

We've visited 3 of the 4 graves this week already! My birthday always falls on this weekend, so I thought it would be nice to get some of our visits done beforehand, so we have time to party this weekend! We've visited Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins, Grandpa Nichols, and Grandpa Bauman. I thought up these little pennant banners to decorate the grave. Something a little different than flowers but still fun! They are made of felt, and hot glue gunned together so they can handle the sprinklers. I tied them onto some wooden dowels, and shoved them into the grass so they stay put!






Make up a batch, and take them to your loved ones! Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

you are uuber creative! Wow! I am impressed!

dannyhaley said...

You are amazingly creative!!! I love what you made.