It's true! Come March 3rd, Becca will finally have her own little baby to play with! That way she'll hopefully stop attacking babies everywhere we go.
Sorry little baby boy at Taco Bell today, she just loves shoving binkies into little people's mouths.

24 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations!!
So excited for you!!!
Congrats I am so happy for you guys!!!
congrats dave & mono & becca! :) that's so exciting!!!
Yay! That's exciting - congrats!
How exciting, congrats!!!
Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats!
I'm SO excited for you guys! March 3 was Kate's due date and I loved being pregnant in the winter and having a spring baby. Good luck with everything!
Congratulations!!!
Woo hoo!! Congratulations! Becca will be such a good big sister!
Congrats! You are pretty far along already huh? We are having a baby February 24th. How have you been feeling?
That is such great news! Becca is so cute I cannot even imagine how cute #2 is going to be.
Congrats!
Congrats! That is so exciting! And you and Haley are going to have babies at the same time...even more exciting!
Congrats! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!!!
Yeah! Congrats!!! That's so dang exciting!
So excited for you guys! Becca is a doll and will love having a little brother or sister! Hope you are feeling good.
yay yay yay...same time as Haley! So fun.
Congrats! That is so awesome!
Wahoo! Congrats guys!!
congrats you guys! That is so exciting!!
Yeah!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations... I'm so happy for you guys!!
that is sooo exciting another little Dave and Monica how cute!!
Post a Comment