Monday, December 21, 2009

This is what you get when you tell everyone in the family to bring their favorite food to dinner. It has to be a surprise what you bring.
Last night we had....

Complete with:


My mom always brings 2 substantial things so in case everyone else flops, we still get full on something. :)









Another SUCCESSFUL Shields Family Surprise Dinner!

Can't wait for next year! Colton will be back, maybe he'll individually frost every single person their own toaster strudel again! :)

6 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

wow! that was documented very well, good job! i am still full from the cheesy dip! and I saved a donut for my breakast this morning...yummy in my tummy!

ps- you forgot to mention nats bday though......??!!

candace said...

i'm gonna have to try those bacon wrapped tots! ha ha

Jamie said...

that is the cutest idea. I want to start that tradition with our family!

Maren and Blake said...

All random, but delicious.

dannyhaley said...

What a post! I love the new festive blog background. I am hungry just looking at all that food, yummy! I was thinking about those bacon wrapped tots, and decided that is the perfect addition to a big breakfast; bacon and hashbrowns together at last!

natalie said...

AH all that sounds amazing right now! i love that picture of isaac and the tree!