Monday, December 7, 2009


The Sweater Party was a success! It was quite the kickoff for the holiday season! We had 100 or so people show up and everybody seemed to be smiling, laughing and enjoying one another's ugly attire.
I made matching earrings for Haley and Natalie.
The wassail and hot cocoa were delicious!
4 awards were given.
From right to left....
Trish: Most Festive, Brandon: Above and Beyond, Tara: Most Snooty and Erica: Most Ugly (she sponge painted her pants....too bad you can't see it in this shot)
Becca enjoyed the pre-party, but she was long gone in a pack and play before the festivities began.
Turner was so cute in his santa outfit!

Marc, we love this tradition! Please, please, please keep it going!

I can't believe it's already christmas time! AHH! I'm so excited, but we are not even close to ready. We have yet to get a tree (we are waiting for Dave's final to end tomorrow) and nothing quite feels right unless the house smells like pine. I have been dehydrating cinnamon sugar apples all day, any takers? We've got plenty to go around, and still a half of a box left!

3 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Looks like it WAS a total success! :) Wish we could have come!

Marcus Lane said...

success has never felt so good!

Jamie said...

ah the party looked like so much fun. Wish we could have come, too. Check your email, girl. :)