Top 2 highlights of the swine flu:
*In a fatigued voice Dave blurted out, "do you lose brain cells when you have a fever, because I feel dumber."
*The Puppy we were watching bit out the bottom region of 2 of Rebecca's outfits. (let's just say there were a lot of blowouts, and things like that attract dogs. icky... i know!)
Anyway, moving on. Here was an attempted Photo Shoot of Rebecca. You can tell it didn't go over too well. We went to Target this week and got the real deal. She was as cute as could be, flirting up a storm with the Photographer, and showing off all her tricks. Little does he know, she tried to attack me when I got out the camera!

5 comments:
oh...she is such a tease. just wait until she is a teenager, ha!
I hear H1N1 is terrible, so I am sorry you guys had to experience it. It's good to hear that you made it through though.
Her outfit is TOO cute, she looks so grown up!
ha ha it is difficult to get her to stand still. so cute!
I LOVE that outfit! What a babe :)
And yes--we should TOTALLY hang out before I have this baby! You tell me when and where!
Post a Comment