Sunday, October 4, 2009

Becca's Birthday!

A year ago we were doing this...... sitting in the hospital completely shocked to have just brought a baby into this world.

And tonight we were doing this! Partying it up with our grown up little girl! I can't believe a whole year has already gone by! She is just starting to walk, (I'll get a clip of that soon) and is as happy as can be these days.

Here's some pictures of our little family party we had tonight.



This is a clip of Becca chowing down on her cake. She was so happy to get to make a mess and not get in trouble for it! :)
Posted by Picasa

Becca's actual birthday is not until Thursday but starting this week, Dave and I are going to begin the daring adventure of tending 4 extra children. We are going to watch them for 12 days while their parents take off on a Cruise. Ahhh! If you don't hear from us until the end of the month or so, just know that is where we are. Wish us luck!!

7 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Are you dying that she is already one?!? Sterling turns one on Friday and I can barely even handle it.

Becca is AdOrAbLe!

Maren and Blake said...

I can't believe she is already 1. What happened to that cute little newborn? It's so fun that they can eat sugary foods now. Cookies are so fun to feed them (every once in awhile).

Nate and Julie said...

Too cute! I loved the elated look on her face accompanied by the cute giggles! Happy birthday Becca!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's one already! Happy birthday Becca!

Kelly A. said...

Where does the time go?? Seriously little Becca is one? I can't belive it!! What a cutie she is!

Mono, best of luck with FIVE kids in your house! You are a saint to do that! And I am sure you will do great!!

Jamie said...

Oh I just noticed your new post. That video is hilarious!! Especially the part where she notices she's not going to get in trouble, and everyone is watching her.

So fun.

Andrew and Ariel said...

Wow! That year went by fast! She's cuter than ever!!