I know it's still really early, but I can't wait to take this little ducky out trick or treating on Halloween.
Becca loved trying it on and was so happy in her costume. Then we decided we would doorbell ditch Marcus and when he opened the door and started laughing hysterically at her, she burst into tears. Oh, the crying ducky was even cuter!!!
15 comments:
Soo cute!! I went to the Kid to Kid sale up here on Sat, but they didn't have anything cute :( Lucky you for finding such a fun, cute costume!!
wow that's a good find. I haven't even thought about halloween.
Oh my cutest thing I've ever seen! Love Kid to Kid
THat is the cutest outfit. I have just started thinking about costumes.
adorable! i wish she'd show up on our doorstep.
oh my goodness! She is the cutest little chick ever!!!
amazing
CUTE! i have been waiting for that picture.
That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen, she is so stinkin' cute!! Props on the cheapness by the way, we love cheap stuff!
Oh my goodness that is the cutest costume ever. I'll have to go look there sometime...is it worth it to dress Amelia up this year?
I love it! I just got Sterling's at Old Navy (because they went on sale)! I have put him in it already as well.
Cute Cute CUTE!! I need to come see you some time! Becca was so sweet to bring over a gift for Ally :) Isn't Becca's birthday coming up?
I think that is the best baby Halloween costume I have seen yet...and there are some pretty dang cute ones!
You are funny. I am glad I stalked your blog :) I think being a cheapskate is a good thing...aren't we all?
I have been meaning to post how ADORALBE she is in this costume. I think she should wear it everyday until Halloween! I love the new blog look.
I LOVE it! Too cute for words!
Post a Comment