Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2nd Annual YouTube Party!

Dave and I get sick and tired of having conversations like this, "Have you seen ____________ movie on YouTube? It's hilarious!" 
We never remember what they are called so we can watch them later.

Hence, the YouTube party was born.

A place where we can sit around, shout out our favorites and laugh together.

Come!!

It's this Friday. We're also going to celebrate Dave's MBA graduation. By celebrate, I mean, eat some red and white treats and drink through red and white straws. It's going to get crazy.

Here's the official invite.



***All of the blogging world doesn't need to know our address.... but it's at our house. Our 60 year old, but new to us, house! Email me and I'll give you the coordinates. See you Friday!!

monica_bauman(at)yahoo(dot)com

2 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

We will be there! And congrats Master Dave!!

Maren and Blake said...

I have to say, we did this too and it was a hit. Do you care if I keep copying you? Please send me your favorite links from this year.