June is OVER? Where does the time go!?! We've been busy working on the house. Mostly outdoor stuff. Tearing out old lamp posts, railings, random concrete stuff, etc.... Dave is now a professional with a jack hammer and a sawzall!
Here's some picture highlights.
First up: Our super nice and super stong neighbor helping us break up this gigantic concrete curbing. Yes-- Dave is laying on our porch, holding back the bush. Yes, that is a bucket on his head. There were lots of flying bits of concrete!!
This was the triple layer idea the previous owners had going on... heaven forbid the grass grows into the garden a bit. We thought it was a little extreme, so we're taking it out, one row at a time! This concrete was a foot deep!!! Ahh! It was heavy and we needed 4 guys to get it lifted into the truck.
This beautful statue also went to the dump. I was so sad to see it go, I took a picture to remember it by!
If you're feeling bad for us, you should, our yard is a beast! Haha. The only thing that makes it better is all the pretty flowers that have burst out of the ground for us to enjoy. Check out these poppies and gorgeous hosta plants. We have potential... I know we do. We just need to find it!
And now, for your viewing pleasure... here's some shots of the baby at 3 1/2 months old. She's as sweet and cute and happy as could be. She's perfect, and we can't get enough of her!
5 comments:
She is SO cute!!! I love her outfit.
Good job with all your yard projects, being a home owner can be exhausting!
ha ha! Dave with the bucket on his head is my favorite. it made me laugh out loud! Allison is getting the cutest little baby legs ever! love the rolls! Keep 'em coming!
You guys are so awesome. I'm glad you took a picture of the statue before doing away with it. Allison is ADORABLE!
She is so dang cute! And that picture of Dave with the bucket on his head is one of the best I've ever seen...I'm with Candace... It made laugh out loud. And your statue... it reminds me of the one Helen and Claren used to have in their yard over by the fence by my parents. It's a beauty! The flowers look so fun!
Allison is such a cutie! I love her blue eyes...and cute little chubs!
Post a Comment