7lbs. 14oz. 21 inches long.
(exact same stats as Rebecca at birth!!)
After our due date came and went on Thursday, my Doctor induced me on Friday. Everything went really quick, and it was 1,000 times less stressful/painful as Rebecca's delivery. We checked in around 11 am, got an epidural around 1:00 pm. Around 5:00 we pushed about 4-5 times and little Allison was born at 5:21.
Becca came with Grandma and Grandpa after the birth. She was thrilled about meeting her little "sissy" and worried when they gave her a bath.
The whole recovery process is a little crazy, (and a lot more painful this time around....) but we're home from the hospital and trying to get all settled into being a family of 4. Allison is extremely calm and peaceful (so far!) and we're thrilled that she is finally here!













22 comments:
She is SUCH a doll!! Yay for another cute, cute girl in your awesome family!! And I agree that inductions are fabulous--Porter's birth was great :) So glad everything went so well!! Hopefully we get to meet little miss Allison soon!
congratulations! that is so exciting! she is such a cutie. :)
Congratulations! She's beautiful, and definitely one of the family!
So cute! I can't wait to meet her!
Love the cute pics. She is too adorable!
She is way too cute. I am sorry recovery hasn't gone as well. Isn't nursing the worst the 2nd time around? I hope all is well. I bet Becca will be a huge help. Just teach her how to get diapers and wipes, that saves so much time.
So adorable! Congratulations! I love how concerned Becca looks and so curious. She's going to be such a good big sister! So fun!
I love her, she is so cute!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!! I love that you and Haley had babies so close. Natalie and I did that with bennett and jason and now they're both 6 now and best little buddies. It's so fun!
She's perfect, Monica! Congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon.
I kept thinking you would come early with how early you were contracting, but I guess not! :)
She's gorgeous! When can I come see her? Sometime this week I hope if you're feeling okay. I can't wait!
Congratulations Dave and Monica!!!
So glad she is here! I am also so glad to hear that labor and delivery went better than the first time!! But I totally understand about the recovery being much harder! I hope it goes quickly for you! Congrats! Jackson loved the name Allison and was begging for it, so I'm glad someone used it!
She is absolutely beautiful!! I am looking forward to visitng your new family of four sometime soon. Congrats!!
Congrats! I'm so glad that the delivery went better this time and that you were able to get the epidural after all. You look way too perky and cute in these pictures to have just given birth! Way to go on another cute little Bauman girl!
She looks like her sister! And she has a great name :) Congratulations!
so cute. love the pictures!
Congratulations you guys! What a beauty! How crazy that both of your girls were born with the same stats...that will make them easy to remember :) I'm glad things went so well! What a cute family you guys are!
(I hope it's okay that I was blog stalking...)
Congrats!!! We're so happy for you guys!
Congratulations Monica!! She is so cute.
Congrats! She is adorable, really adorable...you can't say that about many newborns:)
Congrats- she is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment