I'd freeze everything right where it is.... our 2 little girls are in the most ideal phases. If only we could just keep them just how they are.
Rebecca is as hyper and full of energy as ever. She has more personality than anyone I know. It's so fun to hang out with her each day. She potty trained this past 2 weeks nearly flawlessly... (only 2 accidents!) and she's done perfect for 7 days straight now. You may think I'm crazy for doing it with a new baby and all, but we are already home sitting around, so we may as well be working on something, right? Here she is sporting her new swimsuit.... the matching swimcap kills me!
Then there is Allison. I'm hesitant to say it out loud, let alone write it on our blog, but she is the sweetest baby. We totally lucked out with this one. She sleeps perfectly, eats perfectly, snuggles perfectly, hiccups perfectly, poops perfectly, I think you get the idea... she is perfect! It helps that Rebecca was colicky and mean from day one.... so our comparisons are like night and day. Needless to say Dave and I are both thoroughly enjoying her presence in our home. We couldn't be more grateful, and I'm trying to enjoy every last second of having this sweet little bundle to cuddle up with. I can hardly stand to put her down or have other people hold her because I want to savor every last second of our cuddle time. Soon enough she'll be running around our house wearing swimcaps... but for now she's snuggled up having tummy time in her bassinet.



11 comments:
I cannot wait to meet little Allison! The 13th can not come soon enough!! :)
And of course Rebecca is as cute as ever too :)
What a cute post! Love her swim suit and cap, she will look great in those at the pool this summer. Allison is such a sweetie!
I love her and Becca and the swim cap! I have been waiting for the pictures.
we love the swim cap!! nat has one too, she will wear it next time we see you guys, ha!
You dont' post nearly enough pictures of Allison. She is so cute and I LOVE the swimsuit. I want a girl so bad so I can buy something just like it.
that swim cap is so awesome!! I need one. I hate getting my scalp burnt! ha ha.
we loved meeting baby "alice" she is so sweet and little and lovely!
I think I would change my mind about disliking swimming if I had a swimcap that matched my cute swimsuit!
LOVE the swim cap!!!
I'm so glad you new little one is an angel - I know exactly how you feel about always wanting to hold and snuggle her. Jon keeps calling me a baby hog, but it goes by way too fast. Enjoy your girls - they're beautiful!
Post a Comment