Monday, February 28, 2011

New Items of Business..

Item #1: My sister's baby!! We were due one week apart, and she delivered 2 weeks early! I'm extremely jealous of this precious little thing. I want one too!!!
Item #2: Rebecca's personality! Holy cow--- this girl is a talker, and she knows what she wants out of life. She never ceases to entertain us whether its her outfit she's wearing, or the things she says. Here she is dipping oreo's with Dad. *An unfortunate nightly ritual in our house.*
Item #3: Nesting!!! It is something new for me! We are finally settled in at the new house... (plumbing and all is fixed and functioning perfectly!) Now I have had some spare time to nest!

 NOT SO NEW ITEM: 39 WEEKS and 4 DAYS of this..... Here's my final prego shot, Dave took it of me yesterday. I hope we get to meet our new little baby soon!!!

4 comments:

dannyhaley said...

Love your pic of your belly. You have saved me so many times this past week, I owe you big time! We will meet baby Bauman very soon, loved being pre go w/ you!

Nate and Julie said...

You look great for 39+ weeks! Good luck with everything. I hope she comes quickly and safely! Love you!

Anonymous said...

push push push!!

Amanda said...

You look so cute! Wish I could have said the same for me at 39 weeks. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!