Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Updates!

2 year olds are hilarious.
Becca has said some great quotes the last 2 days and I don't want to forget them... So i'll share them instead!

(she LOVES wrapping this blanket around her head... we finally took a picture to remember for later...) 

After waking up and looking outside she said,
"Mom! Jesus put that snow on the ground!"

During her breakfast prayer she said,
"Bless Mom and Dad to go to the temple, and bless me to not fight with Isaac."  

While snuggling after she woke up she said,
"Mom... How's her baby coming out?"
while rubbing my belly.



We've had an eventful January so far. We are buying a house!  And we close on the 24th!!! Starting next tuesday the work can begin! We have contractors all lined up to get some work done in the next couple of weeks... hopefully we can get moved in before baby #2 comes on March 3rd. Wish us luck!!!

Here's some pictures from lately...

Playing with shaving cream...

Murder Mystery Date Night with Friends
I was the Murderer!AHHHHH!!!!

 Sunday Dinner with Family...  with a play from the grandkids as entertainment. :)

5 comments:

Brooke and Brighton said...

Becca is so cute. Congrats on the house! That is super exciting. If you need help moving let us know!

Nate and Julie said...

Congrats on the house!!! Put up lots of pictures once it's ready!

Amy said...

Congratulations on the house. I'm so happy for you guys. I tried your apple-cinnamon german pancakes-- amazing! We all LOVED them!! Thanks!

Jamie said...

congrats! How exciting! (and I am jealous!)

Anonymous said...

YAY - a house! So fun. Good luck moving again while pregnant! :)