Becca and I got home from a little getaway trip to Denver last night! We went to visit these folks.... and we also got to spend some time with these guys too! We had fun going to the parks, library time, swimming, and eating at a yummy new restaurant The Grand Lux. We missed Dave, but he was so busy I seriously don't think he noticed we were gone! Becca LOVED the plane and made lots of new friends. She was telling them all about her birthday cake, and how she's going to have pizza when she turns 2! Where does she come up with this stuff? Apparently I need to get a party planned. Her birthday is in a week! Here's a photo collage of the pics we took. Sorry Marcus, neither of us got photographed! :) I'm sure you have some better pics anyway.....
**Sorry they are crappy cell phone pics.

1 comment:
thanks for coming, we all had fun!! see you again in a few weeks
Post a Comment