Sunday, April 18, 2010

Springtime!

We had a fun easter party with our neighbors Marc & Nat. My parents and Little Nat came over too!

Becca's new favorite word she learned this easter..... Nandy=Candy

Easter/ Conference Morning. Becca loved her basket with her bunny ears. For some reason she is obsessed with wearing things on her head right now! During Conference she fell asleep in my arms. Now that was an Easter Miracle!
This is Becca today. I want her to wear this hat to church today... we'll see if Dave let's her, or not!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Super cute hat! She should totally wear that to church! :) We loved hanging out with you guys last night! Let's really plan a trip to Treehouse soon.

natalie said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!

candace said...

wow, you have an AWESOME easter bunny. Funions! Nut Roll...what else do you want?? oh I know--chocolate pudding and fries....

Jason & Nicole said...

So cute!! Glad you all are doing well! I hope our little girl wants to wear stuff on her head I want a bow in her hair everyday haha