Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Refreshed!

Top Ten Highlights of San Francisco!
10. Amazing in-laws who watched Becca for 4 days so we could relax!!!
9. Eating Potstickers in China Town

8. Peanutbutter Sundae's at Ghiradelli Square

7. Planes Trains and Automobiles~ We didn't rent a car, but it was so fast and easy to get around! I love big cities for that reason.
6. Boudin's Bread--- AMAZING! We ate it every single day of the trip, and even brought some home! The Clam chowder was delicous too!


5. Shopping at H&M and other stores we are neglected of in SLC.

4. Housekeepers, I love it when they come and make up my bed everyday! If only they didn't tuck the sheets SO tight!

3. Biking across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito. We enjoyed a delicous lunch, and then rode the ferry back to san fran...

2. Celebrating Nat's 16th Birthday
1. Seeing WICKED! It was everything I expected and MORE!

Now we are back in the saddle-- back to work and school for dave; back to housekeeping and playing with becca for me. If only there weren't so much laundry!!!!

10 comments:

dannyhaley said...

Looks like so much fun! I want some of that chowder, it looks delicious. Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Amanda said...

I want the peanut butter sundae. Oh my goodness that looks yummy. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Taneill said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun- I am jealous. I am glad you got to go!

Maren and Blake said...

What a fun trip. I am so jealous!

Heidi said...

sigh...I wish I could have somehow convinced your parents that I needed to be part of the trip, it sounds like it was a blast, how fun!! Forget laundry and come play..I feel much better now!

Alli said...

Those are all the same things we did over Thanksgiving! So fun!

natalie said...

Ah that was fun. You forgot to mention you got shin splints from the tightly tucked sheets :)

Marcus Lane said...

bring some bread over too us!!

Anonymous said...

Oh - so fun! We went to San Fran on our honeymoon and did so many of those fun things you named. Ghiradelli's, biking the bridge, the boudin bakery! I'm glad you had such a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Was it better than the west desert?? Sounds so fun! I am glad you liked Wicked! I loved it