Here's what we've been up to lately! Becca is thoroughly enjoying her new sled she got for christmas. We drag her around in the snow, and she loves it!

Sledding at a nearby school...

Her socks (aka gloves) got all wet, so she had to wear my gloves.....

Eating yummy rolls.....

Lots of swimming at Fairmont. Doesn't sound right to swim in the winter--- I know! Becca LOVES it there.... and it wears her out really fast! The water is warm, and it's way fun.

It was turner's first time swimming, and he LOVED it.

This January has had some nasty days, but we do our best to get out of the house and do something fun each day. (even if it is the McDonalds playland) haha.....
4 comments:
We go to McDonald's every Friday for the playland. It's an hour of free adult time and kids playtime.
Ah man! I need a car so I can come up and play with you! I need to get out of the house!! DAAAHHHH!!
Turner is going to get dunked again this weekend!
How fun! I sort of feel like Sterling Henry is missing out on a very important part of growing up by not going sledding. So fun! Becca is such a cutie!
Post a Comment