The Top 10 Things that Make me GIDDY about Christmas!
Number 10.
Christmas Music! The inspiration for this post. I am already listening to Christmas tunes on Kozy 106.5 and FM 100. LOVE IT!
Decorating the House all Festive. Still trying to figure out how we'll do that this year with the destructive child in the house. :)
Number 8
The Neck N Nog /Wassail / Ugly Sweater Party 
This year the party is moving from Utah Valley, to SLC! It's going to be at Pat and Jeff's. Mark you calendars. December 6th @ 8:00 p.m. Note: Colton on the bottom left corner. My 8 1/2 favorite thing this year will be talking to him on Christmas Day.
Number 7
Watching the Christmas Lights turn on Downtown the day after Thanksgiving.
Watching the Christmas Lights turn on Downtown the day after Thanksgiving.
Number 6
Watching the nativity get acted out.
Watching the nativity get acted out.









8 comments:
You just made me way excited for Christmas!!!
You have any plans Thur or Friday? Let's play!
I can hardly wait for Christmas. I am trying to be patient and not do anything Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but when we get back, no holds bar.
Thanks for the fun ideas- I may have to steal some for our family traditions!
I too am VERY excited for Christmas and reading this just made me even more giddy! :) I love this time of year! Crazy that this year I will have a newborn at Christmas--YAY!! :) Thank you so much for coming to my shower! I LOVED seeing you!!
We should have a Christmas music party before Thanksgiving :) Love the pictures!
yay! i especially like number 5. i WANT one of those to dress up!
the party is going to be soo great this year! just you wait.
Yay! We are already listening to Christmas music in our house, too. Can't wait!
Post a Comment