Becca (right) met her soul mate Kyson (left). What are the chances they had the exact same costume? Everyone enjoyed trick or treating around the office at NAI's 11th Birthday Party and Halloween Bash.
Dave's whole team dressed up as the "Black Eyed Peas"
I've seen so many adorable blog posts summing up everyone's fun halloween! what a great holiday! Next up, the more meaty holiday, THANKSGIVING!

8 comments:
I don't like this talk of "soul mates".
Logan is sad :)
so, see you Thursday?
oops that was Jamie
Becca looks SOO stinkin' cute!!! I love her little striped tights, but let's be honest-the entire costume is cute, cute, cute! Did you get my email about the Logan plans this weekend?
The ducks are so cute.
What a cute little duck! Can't believe she's walking!
What a cute costume! I love the feet!
too funny! i never did get to see her though, so you should dress her up again and leave her on our doorstep!
I am in love with that costume. She's so stinkin cute. We need to hang out again!
Post a Comment