Dave can be a happy piano playing boy at OURhouse!
We bought a piano!
It's brand spanking new, and we couldn't be more thrilled!
After a sound check last night, we regret to inform you that you can hear each and every single note being played in Marc'shouse next door! :) Sorry, Marc and Nat!
I think that maybe Marcus and Natalie can work out a code tht 3 taps on the wall means please play a lullaby when their baby is up late at night! Congrats on the piano!
11 comments:
Congrats!!! that is so exciting!!
Piano's are so fun. You will soon notice that Rebecca will want to sit and play.
we are going to get you guys now!! HA HA
Yay! Congrats! That's been the best purchase we've made...you will love it! Gotta love joining walls--that's our problem too. :)
Yay! Christian is now drooling. how exciting for you two AND Marc and Natalie, you can live next door to us any time--as long as you bring the piano!
I am soooo jealous! It is a beauty!
oh! i WANT one of those! congrats! i didn't know marcus lived next door. that's so fun!
So exciting!! We have a piano that's just sitting in storage because we can't get it down into our basement ... someday we'll be able to play again.
That is awesome! It's a beautiful piano! I wish we lived next door and could hear him play!
I think that maybe Marcus and Natalie can work out a code tht 3 taps on the wall means please play a lullaby when their baby is up late at night! Congrats on the piano!
The piano is gorgeous! I am planning on starting the online scrapbooking as well. When you get it all figured out share your knowledge with me!
Post a Comment