Well, first thing is first.... some of you may know dave got into 3 masters programs at the U, ASU, (in phoenix) and USC ( L.A.). After a lot of tossing and turning, we have decided to stay here in Utah. Dave was admitted to the Professional Program, so he is going to keep working where he is, (because he love, love, loves his job) and he'll go to classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights! We are proud of him!
Jamie made this super cute onesie for becca.
Last week we went on a trip with all of Dave's Family to St. George! FUN FUN FUN!
Becca is in her adorable swimsuit from Brittney's company, Essential Swimwear!We swam, played at a bouncy house, played tennis, hiked in caves, and even jumped off the sand dunes!



11 comments:
Yeah Congrats Dave!!!! Accepted to 3 schools.... wow over achiever. Jk. Good luck!
Congrats! I wish WSU was an option, but the U will be just fine. St. George looked fun. I wish we had beautiful swim suit weather.
Congrats you guys!
Congrats! That is great!
I am pretty jealous about St. George. That is one of my favorite little getaway places... way too far for us now!
congrats! That is exciting! To work AND get an MBA- that will be crazy busy! My brother in Law Ryan Gorley is also doing the program. I bet they get to know each other.
I'm so glad you're staying in Utah!
Congrats Dave! That really is exciting!
Congrats Dave! GO UTES!
When did you chop your hair? It is cute! You've inspired me.
Hey... I just ran into your blog! It's fun to see all those great pictures. It looks like you guys are happy as ever! Maybe we'll run into you on highland drive again soon :)
We love the U of U and I'm sure you will too! Plus nothing beats being close to family! Rebecca is so very cute!
Post a Comment