You are so lucky you don't have sport team issues - Dave and I are trying to decide the best way of introducing our kids to sports where we love different teams...like baseball and college football. So far we agreed that we will introduce them to the sport and then let them decide the rest..but there are so many ADORABLE Yankee onesies!! ; ) You guys are great! Becca is so cute!
First, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Second, I remember when Ava started to watch TV. Watching sports is her favorite thing to do with Nate. Third, she is so dang cute. I love all the pics you e-mailus!
What is it with little girls and ESPN? The sports channels and announcers would have Jayci mesmerized when she was Becca's age, she would just stare! Mitch of course thought it was a sign he'd have his little athlete after all, ha ha! Just tell Dave in no time, the princesses and girly stuff will come..! =)
12 comments:
Go Aggies! I love her bumbo!
Aggie Shmaggie! Jk. You have a blog, you've joined the dark side..
You are so lucky you don't have sport team issues - Dave and I are trying to decide the best way of introducing our kids to sports where we love different teams...like baseball and college football. So far we agreed that we will introduce them to the sport and then let them decide the rest..but there are so many ADORABLE Yankee onesies!! ; ) You guys are great! Becca is so cute!
Hi Baumans! It's your long lost friends - the Lackeys! You have the cutest baby ever! Miss you guys!
That is such a cute picture. She is like the happiest little girl ever. How about you guys move to Pullman and attend WSU?
First, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Second, I remember when Ava started to watch TV. Watching sports is her favorite thing to do with Nate. Third, she is so dang cute. I love all the pics you e-mailus!
What is it with little girls and ESPN? The sports channels and announcers would have Jayci mesmerized when she was Becca's age, she would just stare! Mitch of course thought it was a sign he'd have his little athlete after all, ha ha! Just tell Dave in no time, the princesses and girly stuff will come..! =)
Umm, yeah!!! That's exactly how to raise her! Go Aggies!
Gotta love the bumbo!!!!
I like a woman who appreciates good sports. Way to go, girlfriend. Miss you
-Logan
I love seeing Rebecca in her chair, she looks so big!
I love her in her chair! The cutest thing ever! YES!! I found you with no help from Erik, Yay me. Hope the wedding playing went well on Sat.
Post a Comment