
Rebecca and Dave after the blessing.
Rebecca's dress was made byAnn Tyler-- one of my mom's best friends.
Her bonnet and booties were made by
Anne Story--- one of my mom's other best friends!
The blessing was at our ward first thing on Sunday morning, and then we had a lunch later on in the day to celebrate! It was fun to have family and friends there! We love you all!
10 comments:
Wahoooo! I have wishing you would start a blog! :) Rebecca is BEAUTIFUL and I am soo excited to have a way to see more of her! But we should get together in real too! It was so fun last time! :)
wow, 2 postings already. we are so very impressed. it was a great day, congrats!
I am so glad you are blogging now. Rebecca is so cute. Her blessing dress is beautiful. I can't wait to see what else is going on in the Bauman household.
She looked SO cute!!
Your blog is so cute! Rebecca looked so cute in her dress and bonnet. The kids couldn't stop talking about her on the way home. They LOVE their new little cousin.
The dress and hat were amazing...but I just can't get over the booties.
I discovered your blog from a link on Becca's. It was so much fun to see you last week-- baby Rebecca is darling. And her blessing dress/booties/bonnet are absolutely beautiful.
What a cutie!!! I love that dress. She is so beautiful!!!
Monica--
I'm quite happy that I found your blog this afternoon. Your daughter is beautiful. I hope I get to meet her soon!
Hey you guys! Merry Christmas!! Your family is so cute, little Rebecca is just darling. We are loving the apartment! :) We got some of your mail the other day, but it also said current resident, it was to confirm that you still wanted your mail forwarded and it said to confirm, "do not respond to this letter." It was pretty funny, silly post office.
Post a Comment