Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!



From our christmas garland to yours.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We hope you had a wonderful day!

7 comments:

dannyhaley said...

Cute stockings and decorations! You are too crafty and creative for me. I love it.

Brittney said...

Love the garland! I want to make one of those!

D-Man said...

Glad you guys have a blog. It's good to see how you're doing and what not. Keep in touch.

Dan

Jamie said...

A very nice Christmas garland, might I add. Wish we had one to wish yours a merry christmas back. Maybe next year. Hey - when we get home let's play. Miss ya already!

Ashley said...

Hey guys! I found your blog from Susan, I hope you don't mind!:) Merry Christmas! Check us out at http://snowfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Dave and Monica! We love the blog. Hope you had a great Christmas! We still need to come see the little one! =-)

Braden

natalie said...

Love your garland! And your stockings. Where's the third one for Becca Boo? :)